Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trying things out!

So, as you can obviously see, this is my first blog entry.  I decided to start this up to organize my thoughts and to blog about my experiences as I study Interior Design.  I plan to feature my projects and any inspiration I find along the way.  Since everyone is moving or already has moved to the blogosphere, I'm hoping this will also help me to network with some professionals and anyone else as passionate about design as I am.



I'm 22 years old and live in Wilmington, North Carolina.  In my spare time I shoot archery and, not unlike most ladies, I LOVE LIVE to shop.  It's a serious problem.


This is my dog, Lucy, and I.  If you have any idea what kind of dog she is, please feel free to make a guess, because I have no clue!


As time progresses, I plan to blog more and more, so hopefully the more I blog, the better these get!



See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment