Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not your mama's wallpaper

I came home today to a pile of mail. Lucky for me none of it was junk; it was chalk full of brochures and a few samples! I live for this stuff-- it's like Christmas comes at least once a week.  Getting these catalogs is a BIG help with school.  While we have a large sample room full of hand-me-downs from local interior design firms, it's always fun to find something new and fresh.

All of my new catalogs & brochures!


These are SO neat! These are nature friendly wall coverings from Concertex. My iPhone camera doesn't do these samples justice, they are beautiful in person.  My favorite is the Zendo Destiny, a natural cellulose weave. 


This is another wall covering sample from Innovations.  It is from the Metalessence line and is shown in Dark Copper. It is much warmer and richer than shown in this picture.


And last, but certainly not least, this is Tourmaline Murano, also from Innovations.  Although it looks silver, it is actually close to a sea foam color.  This line is made of small glass murano beads and I am in love. I'm not sure about the logistics, but I think it would be great in a bathroom.


Hopefully Christmas will come early again and I will have some fun new samples to share with you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment